Thursday, May 3, 2012

CrossFit King of Prussia at Mid-Atlantic Regionals

Tomorrow, CrossFit King of Prussia will send one team and one individual to the Mid-Atlantic CrossFit Regionals competition. Aimee Lyons will be competing as an individual, while Cate Kelly, Kristin Trostle, Laura Pappas, Vinny Joyce, Danny Spataro, and I compete as team members. Here's CrossFit KoP's blog post about us, and here's a video of us on the CF Games website. I'm pretty pumped to workout, meet some great people, and watch some amazing feats of fitness!

I'll be updating Twitter whenever I can, you can follow me here. Or if you want even better coverage, follow the CF Games Mid-Atlantic Region here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog has moved, searching new blog...